Noffke Lumber, Inc has been locally owned and operated for three generations. We have relationships with our customers due to our longevity. Builders and contractors throughout the area look to us for quality roof and floor trusses for their residential and commercial projects. We strive to deliver the best quality products at the most competitive price.
At Noffke Lumber, Inc, we take pride in our work. Customer satisfaction is always our primary goal. When we manufacture a set of trusses for a job site, you can rest assured that you will receive a manufactured truss system that will meet the customers’ specifications. We try to maintain the highest standards by meticulously reviewing every detail. We believe our service and knowledge by our employees is what helps us be one step above the competition.
To keep up-to-date with the ever-changing industry, we’ve constructed a state-of-the-art truss manufacturing plant to keep up with the needs of the customer. Our knowledgeable truss department employees use only the most current software in the layout and engineering phase of each project. The customer is able to receive a manufactured set of trusses at an affordable price. Try Noffke Lumber, Inc on your next truss job – you won’t be disappointed.
• Quote provided from blueprint
• Jacks are cut left to right
• Trusses over 40′-0” are minimum of 2×6 top cord
• Girder trusses are minimum 2×6 bottom cord
• Piggyback trusses used only when height exceeds 12′-0″
• All trusses on placement plan labeled by section
• Preliminary plan provided for all jobs prior to sealed drawings
• We furnish three sealed layouts and one copy, two sets of sealed engineering and one copy per job
• Residential, industrial, commercial services
• Roof truss package – plate line up
• Complex roof designs
• Value engineering and truss layout
• Compliant with ANSI / TPI 1-2002 and UBC 1997
• Statewide delivery
• Top plate delivery available
To learn more about custom trusses, please click here.